James J. Benes & Associates, Inc. has extensive experience in the preliminary and final design, contract document preparation, construction management and maintenance of drainage systems. We are pre-qualified by the Illinois Department of Transportation and we have working knowledge of the latest federal, state and county policies and procedures as well as modeling programs related to the design of storm sewers, stormwater detention, compensatory storage, and other drainage improvements.
In addition to our expertise in the planning, design and construction of drainage improvements, our engineers prepare detailed drainage studies and stormwater management reviews for public and private sector clients.
- STORM SEWER DESIGN
- DETENTION DESIGN
- CULVERT DESIGN
- FLOODPLAIN IMPACT EVALUATION
- LOCAL DRAINAGE INVESTIGATION REPORT PREPARATION
- BEST MANAGEMENT PRACTICES DESIGN
- DEVELOPMENT STORMWATER REVIEW
- HYDROLOGIC AND HYDRAULIC MODELING
- COMPENSATORY STORAGE DESIGN