James J. Benes & Associates, Inc. is experienced in providing a broad spectrum of engineering services associated with vehicular and pedestrian transportation. Our expertise includes planning, preliminary design, contract document preparation, construction management and maintenance of transportation improvements. Our staff are also specialized in the preparation of detailed traffic studies and the review of traffic system designs for public and private sector clients.
Pre-qualified by the Illinois Department of Transportation, we have extensive familiarity with the latest state and federal policies and procedures related to roadway and pedestrian pathway design.
- ROADWAY RECONSTRUCTION AND REHABILITATION DESIGN
- PEDESTRIAN FACILITY DESIGN
- STATE AND FEDERAL APPROVED PROJECT REPORTS (PHASE I)
- PLANS, SPECIFICATIONS AND ESTIMATES (PHASE II)
- LOCATION DRAINAGE STUDIES
- INTERSECTION DESIGN STUDIES
- DATA COLLECTION
- ADA DESIGN
- TRAFFIC SIGNAL DESIGN
- MAINTENANCE OF TRAFFIC PLANS
- UTILITY COORDINATION AND DESIGN
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT